“Who can take a sunrise? Sprinkle it with dew? Cover it in chocolate and a miracle or two?” Is anything sweeter than creating magic for a child’s birthday? The Gumdrops & Lollipops birthday party takes ‘sweet’ to a whole new level!
To make a DumDum topiary as pictured above, insert DumDum suckers into styrofoam. This makes for a precious centerpiece! For a colorful welcome, hang a candy wreath on your front door!
Line your entrance walkway with Larger-than-life Lollipops! This craft takes only a few quick minutes, and sets such a festive and fun tone for your soirée! Simply tie clear cellophane around inflated balloons, and secure to a painted wooden rod. For Larger-than-life Gumdrops, omit the wooden rod, and tie cellophane around each end of the balloon, and randomly place in your yard!
- Serve blueberries in individual, miniature gumball dispensers
- Wrap sliders with aluminum foil to create a Hershey’s kiss
- Mike & Ike carrot sticks
- Cotton Candy Machine
- Wrap round peanut butter crackers in colorful cellophane, and twist the ends to resemble pieces of candy
- Squeeze-Its make perfect wax bottles!
- Decorate cookies or cupcakes
- Make necklaces out of Gumdrops
- For a swimming party, “lifesavers” (inner tubes) make for a precious party favor!
To all you PEEPS, CHICLETS, SWEETTARTS, and SMARTIES,
We hope you can SKITTLE over to our to a CANDYLAND Party!
It’s a birthday of Almond JOY & MOUNDS of fun;
Plenty of SNICKERS, LAFFy taffy, and FUN dip by the ton!
So, NOW or LATER tonight while NESTLEd in your bed
And SUGARplums dance in your SWEET little head;
May you DREAMsicle of POPSICLES and sparkly LOLLIPOPS,
COTTON CANDY, M&M’s, & GUMDROPS!
Ella’s 5th Birthday
Saturday, June 17th
514 Candyland Avenue
Hope you can join us! HUGS & KISSES!